Monday 10 March 2014

Inspirations - cheers to all the women around me…

I truly feel blessed to have so many women around me - friends, relatives, elders and youngsters, colleagues - whom I look up to and seek inspiration from. Then there are distant acquaintances and sometimes even some strangers whom I got to meet in hotels, in lift, on the roads, in the shops, on bus-stops, in the buses  and everywhere else -  for very brief span of time, yet in that small span of time they left their imprints on my mind in one way or the other - so that I remember them till today. I want to dedicate some of my posts to all those women in and around...who inspire me in everyday life in various ways.  I would like to say to those women - you are all so filled with qualities, you all have something or the other that every other person can learn from you… kudos to you for being you :). God bless you all….

I would love to dedicate some of the posts that follow to some of the shining, inspiring, guiding examples from women around me. A recollection of these always gives me strength to keep moving in tough times and fills me with positive energy in daily life....

Coming back soon with the inspirational stories....

No comments:

Post a Comment